PSA Ops Gear
Combat Emergency Bandage
Combat Emergency Battle Dressing (compare to Israeli Bandage)
- STOP THE BLEED with Hemorrhage Control Compression Bandage
- ALL-IN-ONE DRESSING: non-adherent, sterile pad • elastic bandage • pressure applicator and closure bar
- WORKS GREAT with AllaQuix® Stop Bleeding Gauze for Professional-Grade Solutions to Stop Bleeding Quick
- IDEAL SOLUTION for emergency pre-hospital emergency situations until professional help is available
- ESSENTIAL COMPONENT for all Stop the Bleed kits, IFAKS, active shooter, and hemorrhage control kits
This bandage is designed to be used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds from traumatic injuries. The PSA Ops Gear Emergency Combat Bandage can be used in pre-hospital emergency situations until professional help is available. Combine this with the AllaQuix® Stop Bleeding Gauze for an effective way to stop the bleeding.
Emergency Bandages similar to these have been used by U.S. Special Forces for hemorrhage control in combat situations.
QUICK AND EASY TO USE
The PSA Ops Gear Emergency Combat Bandage is designed for quick and easy use. It is an all-in-one bleeding control device. The sterile, non-adherent pad attached to the elastic bandage allows you to apply pressure to any site The bandage can be easily wrapped and secured with the pressure and closure bar to provide a tourniquet-like application to stop bleeding.
CAN BE USED BY ANYONE
The PSA Ops Gear Emergency Combat Bandage can be used by medical professionals, tactical personnel, and everyday people. Even the injured can use it on themselves - even it only with one hand - since it is so easy to use.
ACT FAST AND SAVE TIME
The PSA Ops Gear Emergency Combat Bandage is a necessity in a bleeding emergency - and can save time and may even lives by controlling bleeding until professional help is available.
Combine this with the AllaQuix® Stop Bleeding Gauze for an effective way to stop the bleeding.
For medical emergencies, seek professional help. Read all instructions and cautions included in the package.