Flash-Aid Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap - 4-Pack
Flexible Non-Stick, Self-Adherent, Pressure Wrap Gauze Bandage - Latex-Free - Large Roll (15 feet long and 2 inches wide)
- Available as a 4-Pack of One Single Color • available in 4 Colors: Black, Blue, Red, and Tan/Beige
- The Best Way to Hold Anything on the Body • works like tape, but sticks only to itself • does not stick to skin, hair, or clothing • no need for tape, pins, or clips
- Ideal for people with fragile skin or skin that tears easily • Use instead of adhesive bandages or tape • Will not irritate skin like adhesives or tape can
- Ideal for active people • Wrap stays in place • No need for frequent readjustment • Supports and provides compression to ankles, knees, wrists and elbows
- Comfortable, Gentle, and Easy to Remove Painlessly • stretchy, soft, breathable, lightweight, conformable • Leaves no sticky residue on skin
Unlike other wraps or tape, Flash-Aid Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap sticks to itself without adhesive or clips, stay in place with minimal slippage, will not stick to skin or hair, and can be adjusted quickly and easily. Flash-Aid Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself.
Fast and easy to apply • Easily adjustable and conformable to body contours • Comfortable, lightweight, breathable, and water resistant • Delivers controlled compression • Reduces swelling • Provides flexibility and cushioning • Hypoallergenic • Does not irritate skin
Secure gauze, bandages, or other wound dressings on fragile skin, or on difficult-to-dress areas such as the head, fingers, or toes • Immobilize limbs for splints and casts • Provide support for sprains and strains • Secure IVs, catheters, tubing, hot/cold packs and other devices
This is a 4-Pack of Large size rolls: 5 yards long (15 feet) and 2 inches wide • Can be torn easily and evenly by hand - no scissors needed
1) When used as a component in a compression wrap system, it is important to ensure adequate arterial blood flow to avoid injury secondary to decreased circulation. Flash-Aid Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap should be used as a component of a compression wrap system only under the supervision of a wound care specialist.
2) Do Not Reuse. Reuse may result in compromising product integrity and / or lead to device failure.
Flash-Aid Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap is intended for use as an elastic wrap to provide compression or support, or to secure dressings or devices.
1) Unwind approximately 12 inches of wrap and allow the wrap to relax.
2) Without stretching, apply one full wrap and overlap. Press overlapped area lightly to keep the end in place.
3) Proceed with wrapping, applying tension to the wrap only to obtain desired compression. Always unwind more wrap from the roll before making a wrap so that the product is not applied with too much tension.
4) When application is complete, cut off excess wrap. Secure the end of the application by gently pressing.
For medical emergencies, seek professional help. Read all instructions and cautions included in the package.