(Pack of 3) AllaQuix Stop Bleeding Pad (LARGE 2-inch square)
- Stop Bleeding Quick Like the Pros!
- FDA Reviewed and Cleared • No Prescription Needed
- For Everyone and All Ages • including people who have trouble stopping bleeding • Ideal for people on blood thinners and people with thin skin
- If you are looking for cheap, everyday gauze, Do Not buy AllaQuix Stop Bleeding Gauze – this is expensive • AllaQuix is professional-grade • Medical professionals can pay as much as $30 for ONE chitosan pad. We are able to offer AllaQuix at a significant discount.
- Professional-Grade Product • Now Available to Everyone • Used by Surgeons, Athletic Trainers, Trauma, Police, and Hemophilia Treatment Centers • Fast • Easy to Use • No Burning or Stinging • No Mess • Soft, Flexible, and Comfortable
BE PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES! AllaQuix is an essential and necessary part of every first-aid kit and emergency trauma kit. Keep AllaQuix in the Shaving Kit, Toolbox, Fishing Tackle Box, Garden Shed, Kitchen, Workshop, Gym Bag, Shop Floor or Plant First-Aid Kit, Travel Bag, Glove Box, Backpack, RV or Camper, Golf Bag.
Contains: 3 AllaQuix Stop Bleeding Pads (2 inch square).
AllaQuix is a patented, high-tech gauze pad made of chitosan, which has been used and proven by medical professionals and the US Military to stop bleeding fast. AllaQuix is a sterile, topical, active hemostatic, wound dressing designed to stop bleeding fast. FDA CLEARED Reviewed and cleared by FDA for OTC use in the management of minor topical bleeding wounds such as minor abrasions and minor skin lacerations.
WHAT IS CHITOSAN? Chitosan has been used by the U.S. Military in combat to stop bleeding fast. AllaQuix is designed to work for all people who have trouble stopping bleeding, even people with bleeding and clotting disorders, and people on blood thinners!
HOW DOES ALLAQUIX WORK? AllaQuix works independent of the clotting cascade - which means AllaQuix will work whether the body is able to clot blood on its own or not. OPPOSITES ATTRACT! The chitosan fibers in AllaQuix have a positive charge. Red blood cells have a negative charge. Once the AllaQuix pad is on the wound, the chitosan fibers in AllaQuix attract red blood cells. When the red blood cells bind to the AllaQuix pad, a seal over the wound is created to stop bleeding.
SAFETY There are no known contraindications, so AllaQuix can be used by everyone. AllaQuix can be used for all ages. AllaQuix is made from chitosan, which is derived from shellfish. Individuals with known shellfish allergies should use caution in the use of any product containing chitosan. There have been no known allergic reactions or adverse events reported as a result of using AllaQuix hemostatic pads since distribution began.