Emergency Trauma First Aid Kit
Designed for Schools and Safety Officers
The essential elements to have on hand
COMPLETE KIT: Contains: • Tourniquet • Chest Seal • AllaQuix® Stop Bleeding Gauze • Combat Emergency Bandage • Trauma Pad • Plus Other Essentials for Bleeding Control
PROFESSIONAL-GRADE: Serious products for serious situations. The essential elements to quickly provide emergency care for trauma, especially in situations resulting in hemorrhage.
BE PREPARED AND REACT QUICKLY: The kit allows teachers and staff the ability to react quickly to provide care. Have several on hand and placed strategically throughout the school
- Chest Seal
- AllaQuix® Stop Bleeding Gauze (2" x 2")
- Combat Emergency Bandage 4"
- Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap (large roll 2" wide)
- Trauma Pad (4"x 8") (2 pads)
- Emergency Pressure Dressing (4" x 4 yds)
- Emergency Rescue Blanket
- CPR Breathing Barrier
- Gauze Rolls (elastic bandage - 3 rolls of different sizes)
- Trauma Shears
- Medical Gloves (pair; non-latex)
- Individually packaged
- For both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest
ALLAQUIX STOP BLEEDING GAUZE®
Stop Bleeding Quick Like the Pros! • FDA Reviewed and Cleared • No Prescription Needed • For Everyone and All Ages including people who have trouble stopping bleeding • Ideal for people on blood thinners • Professional-Grade Product Used by Surgeons and Hemophilia Treatment Centers
COMBAT EMERGENCY BANDAGE
Combat Emergency Battle Dressing (compare to Israeli Bandage)
- STOP THE BLEED with Hemorrhage Control Compression Bandage
- ALL-IN-ONE DRESSING: non-adherent, sterile pad - elastic bandage - pressure applicator and closure bar
- IDEAL SOLUTION for emergency pre-hospital emergency situations until professional help is available
- ESSENTIAL COMPONENT for all Stop the Bleed kits, IFAKS, active shooter, and hemorrhage control kits
This bandage is designed to be used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds from traumatic injuries. The PSA Ops Gear Emergency Combat Bandage can be used in pre-hospital emergency situations until professional help is available.
Emergency Bandages similar to these have been used by U.S. Special Forces for hemorrhage control in combat situations.
SELF-STICK COHESIVE WRAP
The Best Way to Hold Anything on the Body
- Works like tape, but sticks only to itself
- Does not stick to skin, hair, or clothing
- No need for tape, pins, or clips.
For medical emergencies, seek professional help. Read all instructions and cautions included in the package. Proper training and practice is required to maximize effectiveness.