We are offering a special steep discount on our Large (2”x2”) AllaQuix™ Stop Bleeding Gauze for a limited time.
No coupon code needed. Get a box of 10 Large (2”x2”) AllaQuix™ Stop Bleeding Gauze for only $99, or a single Large (2”x2”) for $10. You and your patients can order as many as you like. This is a great way to try AllaQuix™ and to stock up at a great price.
- AllaQuix™ is a sterile, topical, active hemostatic wound dressing.
- AllaQuix™ has been cleared by FDA for over-the-counter (OTC) use for management of minor topical bleeding wounds such as minor abrasions and minor skin lacerations.
- AllaQuix™ is made from medical-grade chitosan. Chitosan has been used by the U.S. Military, hospitals, and EMS to stop bleeding fast in all patients.
- AllaQuix™ is currently used by Surgeons, Athletic Trainers, Trauma, Police, and Hemophilia Treatment Centers
- AllaQuix™ can be used to control bleeding for patients who may have difficulty in stopping bleeding, including people with bleeding and/or clotting disorders, and those on anticoagulation therapy. AllaQuix™ is an effective and economical way to control bleeding for all patients.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ALLAQUIX™ STOP BLEEDING GAUZE
"We used it for a guy with factor VIII inhibitor who had a nose bleed that just wouldn’t stop. It stopped." HTC Nurse from Minnesota
“I have recommended AllaQuix to many of my patients with von Willebrand disease, primarily for epistaxis management.” HTC Nurse from North Carolina
“Great to carry in car and home because members of my family have a bleeding disorder. It did stop bleeding immediately in a deep cut of daughter with von Willebrand’s clotting disorder.” Diane from California
“I felt that it was only right to tell you a story. I had a bone marrow test done at the U of MI hospital in an attempt to see if they could find any answer to the Factor 9 problem that I had developed. They did the usual very small incision. Well here we are more than 6 weeks later and I start bleeding from the incision while having a chemo infusion. We had tried so many things that it was to the point that they were talking about doing a surgical closure of the opening. Well the doctor decided to try AllaQuix and several more injections as a last try. The doctor has not even seen it yet but when I removed the padding and your patch 4 days later, it was healed. All that we had to put on it was a band aid. With the new condition of being a hemophiliac I will now have to worry about having products such as yours available with me at all times in case I have a bleed.” Ron from Michigan
“AllaQuix is a truly innovative product! Hemostatic gauze is great break-through for Coumadin patients and many other patients at risk of bleeding. This could be a life-saver for patients with uncontrolled external bleeding.” Coumadin Clinic Provider from Arizona