Stop Bleeding Quick™
AllaQuix® High Performance Stop Bleeding Gauze™ is a Professional-Grade Hemostat
AllaQuix® High Performance™ works independently of the clotting cascade to Stop Bleeding Quick.
MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS NOW HAVE A NEW CHOICE TO STOP BLEEDING QUICK!
Perfect for patients with bleeding or clotting disorders or those on anti-coagulation therapy
Send your patients home with a product designed specifically to stop bleeding, even for people who normally have trouble with stopping bleeding
Make your patients feel more secure and safe
Give your staff a break from patient callbacks
WHAT IS ALLAQUIX® HIGH PERFORMANCE STOP BLEEDING GAUZE™?
AllaQuix® is a high-tech, professional-grade gauze pad used to stop bleeding quick.
AllaQuix® is made of chitosan. Chitosan has been used and proven by medical professionals and the US Military to stop bleeding fast.
AllaQuix® has been reviewed and cleared by FDAf or OTC (over-the-counter) use in the management of minor cuts, minor scalds and first-degree burns, abrasions, and lacerations.
Chitosan has by Medical Professionals and US Military for 20+ years
Chitosan hemostats have been on Air Force One and with US troops in combat zones
Chitosan has shown:
- Rapid control of bleeding
- Bacteriostatic activity
- Stimulation of wound healing
Chitosan is made for everyone, including people:
- On blood thinners
- With bleeding disorders
- With clotting disorders
+ Chitosan works independently of the clotting cascade
CHITOSAN EXHIBITS MANY BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES IN MEDICINE AND NOW AN EFFECTIVE AND ECONOMICAL CHITOSAN HEMOSTASIS AVAILABLE TO YOU!
ALLAQUIX® WORKS INDEPENDENTLY OF THE CLOTTING CASCADE TO STOP BLEEDING
Hemostasis caused by chitosan is not involved in normal blood coagulation cascade
- Hemostasis initiated independent of platelets or coagulation factors
- Chitosan can form a stable coagulum with blood in the absence of fibrin
Chitosan can form a stable coagulum with blood in the absence of fibrin
- An ionic interaction between the positively charged chitosan polymer and the negatively charged cell membrane of the red blood cell is responsible for coagulum
Ideal for people...
- On blood thinners or anti-coagulants, such as Coumadin, Warfarin, Eliquis, Pradaxa, Clopidogrel
- Who have bleeding and clotting disorders (including hemophilia)
- Who have “thin” or “fragile” skin
REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. | REAL TESTIMONIALS.
ADVANTAGES OF ALLAQUIX®
- Effectively controls bleeding, even if the body has trouble controlling bleeding
- Adheres without adhesive
- No irritation, burning, or stinging
- A direct- from-the-shelf, rapid-deployment hemostasis pad
- Can be used for minor bleeding and burns
SAFETY OF ALLAQUIX®
- Sterilized through gamma irradiation
- No contraindications
- No age restrictions
- Not for medical emergencies, serious wounds, or persistent bleeding
- Does not replace stitches
- Do not use on visibly infected wounds
- Longer compression time may be necessary for patients who have high blood pressure or are overweight
CHITOSAN IS MADE FROM SHELLFISH
- AllaQuix™ is made from chitosan, which is derived from shellfish
- Individuals with known shellfish allergies should exercise caution in the use of any product containing chitosan
- The processing of the chitosan includes deacetylation which effectively removes all animal protein
Military Medicine, 176, 10:1153,2011|LTC Kirk H. Waibel, MC USA*; CPT Brian Haney, MC USA*, Lt Col Merrideth Moore, USAF MC†; Bonnie Whisman, MS†, Robert Gomez, BS†READ THE FULL STUDY
Safety of Chitosan Bandages in Shellfish Allergic Patients
A study was published in Military Medicine evaluating “Safety of Chitosan Bandages in Shellfish Allergic Patients” which concluded that all patients with a documented shellfish allergy tolerated the chitosan bandage without allergic reactions.
"We found that all subjects tolerated the bandage without reaction.”
"The results from this study are encouraging and consistent with two previous studiesdemonstrating the safety of other chitin-derived products in patients allergic to shellfish.”
A PROFESSIONAL-GRADE TOOL TO CONTROL BLEEDING
- AllaQuix® works independently of the clotting cascade
- Chitosan has a long and well documented history as hemostat in trauma, surgery, and military
- No contraindications
- Comfortable and easy to use